Overnight the new game company, Drug Moneyz, launched their campaign for their new MMO called, Early Access. In the words of the CEO of Drug Moneyz, St3al3r, it’s:
“A revolutionary MMO like you’ve never seen before. We have one server that is PvP and PvE at the same time. How you might be wondering? That’s our secret! You’ll have to pledge to find out. For just $20 you get early access to Early Access. For $50 you can get pre-early access to Early Access and the perks just get better the more you pledge.
Not only do we have a mind-blowing server technology, we have all the features you know and love from popular MMOs and some we thought of ourselves. Of course if you pledge, you’ll get to see all these revolutionary systems before anybody else. Well, unless they pledged more than you (chuckles). ”
On the Kickstarter page Drug Moneyz hints at a whole slew of features they plan on adding to tantalize their fans.
1. PvP and PvE Megaserver
2. Free to play with no cash shop in game.
3. Premium subscription if you want, but we will never block content behind a pay wall. All premium will provide is cosmetic items, unlimited bag space, and hourly login rewards.
4. Dynamic public events
5. Live team lead dynamic public events
6. Guild lead dynamic public events with developers.
7. On-call customer service that will fill groups missing people. Need a tank? No problem, our CS team is waiting to tank for you. Need a healer? Yup, we’re here like a magic genie for you.
8. Paid children in 3rd world counties to fill your every needs without the nagging insulting back-talk if you wipe 50 times in a row. What you don’t have friends? No problem, our dedicated half-starved children will make you the most popular guild leader in the world if you want.
9. Over 300 non-instanced dungeons at launch!!
10. Over 500 instanced dungeons at launch too!!!
11. Raids? We have them all from 6 man to 160 man raids. Again, never worry about filling those empty slots our paid staff of over 1 million is ready to raid with you! (Disclaimer: all requests for personal will be at the expense of the requestee)
12. A really economy that can make you real money… Oops that’s a secret you’ll have to pledge to find out more.
13. NO NORE QUEST GIVERS! You heard me. We have zero explanation points floating above heads in our game. How do you get any of the 6.4 million quest we’ll have at launch then? Easy, walk by an NPC and you automatically have his quest! Not only his quest, but any or all cut scenes part of that quest. Just click the quest in your quest log when you feel like it or don’t. The quest will automatically complete even if you don’t click the quest. The system will alert you when you do whatever it wants you to do.
14. Player made quests… Cats out of the bag on this on, but I need to put the bag back over his head if you want to know more… PLEDGE TIME!
15. Mounts galore and if you pledge $100 or more you’ll get super-duper early access to see just how many we’re talking about.
16. A Voxel world to its molten core.
17. Not only is there normal PvP battlegrounds, we have 2 totally revolutionary crafting battlegrounds! The first one is all out madness. You kill! You gather! You bake goodies! You deliver it to your opponents customers… If you can make it there ALIVE! The second unique crafting battleground is 100% PvE. Being a Voxel world it’s easy to see where this is going. You gather the resources as fast as you can, before your enemies. Oh no… Your enemies set you a trap to slow you down!?! PULL IT TOGETHER PEOPLE WE CAN STILL WIN THIS! We can just bake some speed buffs or herd some mounts. Your weapons are no good here, just wit and skill. I’ve said too much. For more information you might want to pledge $150 or more.
18. 5 sided PvP. Yes you heard me. Five! No only that, we have traditional 2 sided and 3 sided PvP too.
19. 11 PvP maps, 6 open world PvP zones (if you’re on a PvE character. If not all is PvP), 9 PvP modes, 2 crafting modes, and 1 super secret Roleplaying P-in-V mode. OMG! What could P and V stand for? I don’t know, but for a $200 pledge I’ll tell you right now. And if you’re hot, I’ll come straight to your house if you pledge $3000. I’ll show you.
20. Last but not least, for a $300 pledge I’ll tell you what number 20 is. Don’t worry it is amazing!
Wow! What an awesome list of features they have. I immediately pledged $3000. I’m a sucker for new PvP modes and I’m really a sucker for roleplaying.
In the side bar you can see a list of their pledge rewards. Here are 5 I thought were just amazing and wanted to lay my money down on all of them.
1. $10 pledge- Access Granted!: For a measly $10 you can be in beta. That’s right, only $10 for beta access. No other Kickstarter MMO has offered such a low price for beta access, EVER.
2. $125 pledge- So early my head is spinning: For $20 you get early access. For $50 you get pre-early. For $100 you get super early and for $125 you get all those and double early access to Early Access. OMFG that is crazy!
3. $4000 pledge- Drops Mic access: Not only do you get all 15 other items above, you also get free Webcam access to our studio break room. Don’t worry that’s not all. You also get the option to shock any employee you choose that is sitting in the break room to hint, “GET BACK TO WORK!”
4. $10,000 pledge- Blown away access: On top of all that above, you will have a direct line to my penthouse, where you can ask me 3 questions a night. Any questions you want. I might even answer them.
5. $1 pledge- Deal access: Right now with a 1 dollar pledge you can play the game for free when it releases. Not only that, I’ll give you special access to the Kickstarter comments section and you can say anything you want. This deal is only limited to 50 people so act now!
Drug Moneyz goes on to map out their release plans:
“We plan on having our first Elite Super Secret early access right after we meet our goal on Kickstarter. Out of our 27 different types of early access, we plan on finalizing our alpha around the holiday season in the future. Not this holiday season, but the one in the future. Our beta and final product will come after that. Depending on if we reach our 42 stretch goals, you could see all this sooner. It is really up to our faithful pledgers.
Don’t worry after the Kickstarter campaign closes, we’ll open our website so you can pledge some more or buy goodies on our marketplace. Just to wet your whistle here are some things you’ll be able to buy:
1. Early access to any of the 27 early accesses at a slightly higher price than Kickstarter. So get it now!
2. Thousands of mounts and outfits that will not be accessible after the game launches.
3. Forums access and early access forums access. You can’t afford any of the early access packages? No worries, you’ll be able to read our early access forums for a low monthly fee. (Disclaimer: forums will be in “read only” mode. You will be unable to give any outstanding feedback unless you upgrade your account to any of the numerous early access packages.)
I don’t know about you, but this new company and its plan to shake up the MMO scene has me hooked. Their ultimate goal on Kickstarter is to reach $35 million. At the rate they are going they’ll hit that goal in 24 hours. I wish them all the luck and can’t wait to see this game in action, even though I have no idea what the game is really about. I’m sure that is one of those super secret things you can pledge more money for to find out. Oh gosh, I need to up my pledge! I need to know!